The main objective of the position is to ensure continuous and uninterrupted availability of stocks and goods in stations.
As a Replenishment Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
• Managing the ordering process through agreements with suppliers, delivery terms, availability targets and desired stock levels and ensuring a high level of shelf availability for allocated product categories.
• Performing integrated sales forecasting in statistical supply planning models at SKU level to support business decisions.
• Managing processes to deliver the right product (quantities and shelf-life) to the right place at the right time to honor store orders.
• Ensuring a high level of shelf availability for assigned product categories
• Managing the introduction, maintenance and recall of products and their components, ensuring that replenishment baseline data accurately reflects operational requirements and supplier constraints.
• Ensuring balance between product availability and cost optimization, with an emphasis on process adherence and operational discipline.
• University degree
• Relevant experience in Retail or FMCG commercial activity.
• Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP/APO/BW) and Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excel proeficiency