Purpose of position:
The Senior Expert Card Marketing is responsible in the International Marketing team for the activities /initiatives run in the B2B space, taking full accountability for the Card Marketing strategy, building out channels and developing best practices for countries Card marketing functions.
The role’s fundamental purpose is to position our client’s offering in Cards, clearly defining target markets, setting goals and outlining the tactics that the local marketing departments managing card business will use. In order to achive this, he /she will also develop an overarching content strategy, writing content guidelines and standards of card presence in the digital environment (website, social media and email) that will be rolled out across countries for local execution.
At the same time, in partnership with the B2C marketing functions, the incumbent will participate to the planning, development and management of annual marketing plan for cards.
- Build insightful, local and regional customer, competitor and market knowledge to identify strengths and weaknesses;
- Studying and examining the card market trends, identify new possibilities and business opportunities for the company, country by country;
- Clearly define card proposition in the markets our client run, explain target audience and underlying unique selling proposition;
- Define, develop and steer an over-arching marketing strategy for cards business in all our client geographies;
- Define target audience and buyer personas;
- Set up concrete end-goals for all card marketing activities, partnering with local card team players ensuring that all binds nicely and works together toward a common purpose;
- Outline marketing tactics for local card teams and establish standards on how to implement them;
- Develop an overarching content strategy, writing content guidelines (website, social media and email) that will be rolled out across countries for local execution;
- Develop a lead generation marketing machine to support the local card sales team’s activity;
- Develop standards for sales collateral to ensure that local teams are armed with the best tools to showcase the proposition and gain new clients;
- Generate awareness within existing and potential customers through a wide range of B2B channels including social media, events, CRM or PR;
- Plan, organize and implement large-scale, international B2B online and digital marketing projects;
- Provides strategic guidance and tools (including live trackers /reporting systems) to help countries measure and increase the impact of B2B leads generation activities;
- Continuous optimization of digital /loyalty programs run in the region by identifying opportunities in relation to new and efficient /profitable target segments and identified technical solutions.
Management, forecasting and planning tasks:
- Developing current online platforms and opening new communication platforms to achieve Card business objectives, including maintaining and developing of mobile applications;
- Active contribution for the creation of the Annual Card Marketing Plan in the region, with clear strategic direction, objectives and implementation guidelines at local levels;
- Responsible for the content and development of International digital communication platforms. Proposes new actions and ways to answer the challenges and to improve the presence of retail brands in the digital environment in the region, folowing post-evaluations carried out in partnership with external suppliers at the established frequency;
- Audits, guarantees and ensures the best value for money for external service providers in the area of digital (i.e. choose and decide together with the BU head and International Marketing Team external suppliers of technical solutions on professional criteria). Monitor the performance of external service providers and propose calibration / motivation measures;
- Manage the Communication with card marketing teams in the countries. Helping hand for local digital marketing activities relevant to our brands in the B2B segment (from leads generation, to awareness campaigns and support of marketing campaigns);
- Ensure clear budgetary framework in order to deliver on commercial card objectives, reaching new and existing customers.
- Provides day to day communication with the local marketing teams in the countries, while aiming to ensure a common approach to digital projects and thus optimal execution in the countries;
- Ensures effective communication and cooperation with external partners (e.g. payment operators, mobile app providers) as well as crisis management in case of deviations from agreed /signed KPIs;
- Interacts, develops and maintains internal relationships with other departements /divisions (IT, Transformation, Finance);
- Partners with 3rd party agencies to ensure effective internal and external communication.
- Education: Marketing / Economics or relevant field;
- Previous experience in developing and managing loyalty / Customer retention;
- Minimum 7 years of project management experience in the digital marketing environment;
- He /she is a passionate digital marketeer: a person with very good knowledge of branding, with proven additional value brought to B2B brands via strategy, development and execution of digital platforms;
- B2B Marketing experience within a Tech organisation – experience of the Media industry and/ or AdTech or a data focused product also of interest;
- Experience of managing cross channel B2B Marketing plans within a stand-alone role or small team, with limited resources;
- Methodical know-how, easy to work with market research /segmentation principles, statistics, large data analytics;
- Process of capturing opportunities to improve the activity /proactivity in identifying them, including post-measurement of the impact that it created in brand equity /financials;
- A helping hand role for the card marketing people in the countries;
- Young spirit, driven by innovation;
- Motivated to change perceptions /fight the status-quo;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Very good understanding of business, focus on results;
- Excellent abilities to initiate, coordinate and interpret data analyzes (analytical abilities, market research, statistics, large data analysis);
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Very good understanding of project management methods, processes and standards;
- Proactivity in identifying and proposing opportunities to improve the activity, current processes and regulations;
- Very organized, with management records of several projects simultaneously;
- Good ability to meet deadlines and result-oriented.