- Ensure target/KPI achievement and fulfil reporting requirements;
- Is responsible to organize, perform and measure local strategic Procurement activities in accordance with local / global category strategy and defined rules of collaboration;
- Is responsible for beneficiary management, to ensure implementation of the overall procurement strategy as well as the defined global standards and continuous improvement for the category;
- Co-develop with his manager and relevant stakeholders the strategies for the category;
- Sourcing activities;
- Perform tenders and conduct negotiations in accordance with the Procurement Policy and Rules (analyse and evaluate the commercial offers as member of the evaluation and Negotiations Committtee; perform negotiations; prepare the documentation for obtaining the needed approvals; prepare, negotiate and obtain the needed signatures for contract / stand alone Purchase Order);
- Cover vendors claim management (in case of issues w/ quality, logistics and/or quantities).
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics or Engineering;
- Legal know how is an advantage;
- A minimum experience in the sourcing area;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills;
- English language: Passive command (ability to understand technical documentation) is required, fluency an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of the relevant subcategory market and relevant technologies (trends);
- Good PC handling.
Multumim pentru interesul si aplicatia dumneavoastra, ne rezervam dreptul de a contacta doar candidatii potriviti cerintelor postului.
S.C. Agentia de Servicii Professional S.R.L. este inregistrata ca operator de date cu caracter personal. Avand in vedere prevederile Regulamentului General privind Protectia Datelor Personale va rugam ca, inainte de a aplica la anuntul de angajare, sa consultati pentru informare site-ul nostru: http://www.professional.com.ro/gdpr/