We are currently looking for an #organized, #creative, and #proactive person, with good technical skills. In this role, you will be providing the design and development of RICEFW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows).
- Research, identify, and recommend industry best practices for solving business and technology problems. Lead on solution design, architecture and integration;
- Design, implement, validate the IS_U specific requests/Projects using the ASAP technology,
- Analyze and develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project;
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs, ensuring a permanent collaboration both within the IT team and with external consultants;
- Prepare releasing of the objects to test and productive environment;
- Utilize deep expertise in SAP ABAP Development to support the SAP solution long-term including support of ABAP, ABAP Query, SAPScript, IDocs, BADI, BAPI, RFC Calls, Fiori Development, LSMW, ALV Reports, Enhancement Framework;
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities;
- Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals;
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the business.
- 5 years applicable experience in SAP Developing using ABAP;
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering;
- Strong object orientation experience;
- Experience in troubleshooting/debugging production SAP problems;
- Strong ABAP-OO development experience, ALE/IDOCS, proxy, workflows, SMARTFORMS, Web services, interfaces, ADOBE interactive forms, Enhancements, Add-ons, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, SmartForms, Screen Painter, BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI and BADI;
- Experience with S4/HANA, HANA;
- Experience as an SAP WEB IDE full stack developer, including SAP Fiori/SAP Screen Personas/UI5/WebGUI; source code versioning via usage of Git repository;
- Experience developing CDS views, ODATA services;
- Has the capacity for analysis, synthesis, organization, planning and prioritizing;
- Creativity & Innovation; "Big Picture" Thinker;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time;
- Communication Skills & Persuasion;
- Active listener; empathetic; good mentoring skills;
- Ability to lead the integration analysis, design, development, test & deployment project phases;
- Fluency in English.
Mulțumim pentru interesul și aplicația dumneavoastră, ne
rezervăm dreptul de a contacta doar candidații potriviți cerințelor postului.
S.C. Agenția de Servicii Professional S.R.L. este
înregistrată ca operator de date cu caracter personal. Având în vedere
prevederile Regulamentului General privind Protecția Datelor Personale vă rugăm
ca, înainte de a aplica la anunțul de angajare, să consultați pentru informare
site-ul nostru: http://www.professional.com.ro/gdpr/