As SAP ERP Consultant, you will be able to design and build new functionalities and processes, improve day to day business experience, optimize, improve, automatize and maintain our client existing processes.
You will face many challenges and have many opportunities for your personal development – integrated processes and systems to enhance, full scope projects in all business areas (Network, Commercial, Services) to lead or contribute in, a very-demanding business and, last but not least, an experienced team of SAP Consultants and external collaborators willing to share their experience.
- Active participates at the Capture and Clarify business requests activities, understanding the business E2E processes;
- Designs, implements the ERP specific requests using the ASAP technology, always recommending standard SAP solutions, automations, improvements, workflows;
- Responsible for understanding and documenting low-level implementations in SAP ERP modules. Develop and maintain the centralized specific documentation repository and artifacts;
- Monitor and manage the implemented functionalities in SAP ERP modules in order to satisfy business requirements regarding optimal exploitation of the IS system;
- Validates and monitor the specific SAP ERP solutions elaborated and/or implemented by external collaborators. In such cases, is responsible for hand over activities and validates the final version of the deliverables;
- Active collaborate within transversal projects, communicating with other IT internal experts (SAP, GIS, WEB, SCADA, IVR, GMC Inspire, etc...), internal business clients, facilitates smooth communication between internal client and external collaborators;
- Collaborate with team leaders and project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of the IS solutions;
- Respects the agreed SLA and deadlines, internal IT procedures and INCOME methodology;
- Proactive optimizing the implementation of E2E business processes, respecting the company objectives and the financial efficiency;
- Foresees the risks, reports them immediately to the direct manager and acts for diminishing by implementing preventive activities;
- Report on time to the direct manager statuses for all the ongoing and future tasks;
- Develop and maintain the centralized specific SAP role & responsibility matrix;
- Post implementation LV2 helpdesk.
- 3 years applicable experience in SAP ERP modules;
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business or equivalent experience, education, or training;
- Proven tech expertise in design and implementation of complex IT solutions;
- Creativity & Innovation;
- Communication Skills & Persuasion;
- Ability to actively-involve in analysis, design, development, test & deployment project phases.
Mulțumim pentru interesul și aplicația dumneavoastră, ne rezervăm dreptul de a contacta doar candidații potriviți cerințelor postului.
S.C. Agenția de Servicii Professional S.R.L. este înregistrată ca operator de date cu caracter personal. Având în vedere prevederile Regulamentului General privind Protecția Datelor Personale vă rugăm ca, înainte de a aplica la anunțul de angajare, să consultați pentru informare site-ul nostru: http://www.professional.com.ro/gdpr/