- Drive and coordinate the DevOps work for the
IT environments following the strategic objectives.
- Accountable and responsible for in-house
Azure developed and operated solutions, based on Azure resources.
- Accountable and responsible for following
Services-based Architecture and embedding best practices in developing end to
end IT solutions.
- Lead technical projects on demand and act as
mentor to junior staff.
- Troubleshoot with strong focus on uptime and
- Directly supports engineering environments,
through all stages of development.
- Performs OS configuration and management.
Troubleshoots application, network, and server-level problems. Designs and
develops extensive scripting and productivity enhancing tools for automation of
system administration tasks. Maintains documentation of systems configurations
and procedures, including runbooks for live support. Support an “always-on”
network infrastructure. Be “on-call” when needed to support feature launches,
live events, and emergency escalations. Troubleshoot and correct issues raised
from production and live services operations. Evaluate and adopt technologies
which improve the team efficiency and platform capabilities. Work with the team
and others to implement best of breed technologies and provide support within a
follow the sun model.
- Decision-making is a key-responsibility when
working with the ever-changing nature of code, and quickly decide on how to fix
any incoherent elements of the code.
- Delivers complex multi-discipline technical
specific tasks, according to defined service level agreements, for allocated
software services without guidance and monitoring for daily activity and for
project activities, respecting the principles and rules in place.
- Participate and lead in new technology
investigation and make recommendations for new technology adoption.
- Excellent understanding of development team
best practices and Code version control systems (Azure repo, Git).
- Excellent knowledge of different Build tools
(MS Build, Ant).
- Excellent knowledge of Continuous
Integration tools (Azure pipelines, Jenkins).
- Solid understanding of Configuration
Management tools (Ansible, puppet, chef)
- Proven ability to work with Database
management tools (Azure pipelines, Jenkins).
- Solid knowledge of Containerization &
Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Solid understanding of different Monitoring
tools (Prometheus, Nagios, Azure Insights).
- Cloud and infrastructure experience.
- Excellent understanding of APIs and its
design and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of what Services-based
Architecture is and how it works. Ability to embed best practices in developing
- Experience in cloud computing technologies
(SaaS / IaaS / PaaS)
- Experience with JSON, XML, REST, NoSQL
Database (MongoDB, Cassandra), Distributed System, RDBMS, MVC frameworks,
- Strong knowledge of C# using Visual Studio,
using MVC and Entity Framework
- Experience in working in a development team
with code version control systems and release management.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development
- Strong experience in different high-level
programing language (Python/ C#/ Java) and different frameworks.
- Proven ability to test and debug your code
and do code review inside the team.
- Ability to scale the applications and data.
- Experience in programming.
- Excellent English skills; German represents
- Proven IT skills (Cloud technologies, Azure,
Python, C#, Java)
- Advantage if experienced in working with
various network technologies – NLB, VPN, Firewall, Ethernet Switches &
Routers, Sniffers, TCP/IP, Network Subnetting, VLANs, etc.