Employer Branding Specialist, Full time, Romania
Employer Branding Specialist
Most likely, you have a background within marketing & communication or HR and 2 years experience with employer branding. Also, you are an excellent communicator and you are fluent in English.
- 2 years experience in Marketing/Employer Branding.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written), copywriting skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of digital advertisement (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads)
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to interface with business leaders
- Well organized, able to respect deadlines and focused on details
- Creative mind, able to come up with original conceptual ideas in his/her work
- A problem-solving mindset and a can-do attitude
- A team-player, able to adapt in a collaborative and dynamic work environment
On this position you will be
responsible for developing and managing effective implementation of employer
branding strategies to atract Top Talents.
- Work closely with the HR Department
and Marketing teams to define the EB strategy;
- Understand team culture and the
business needs to identify and implement actions to - constantly improve the
attraction of talents, engagement and retention;
- Keep the overview of all the EB
initiatives within the organization;
- Mastery the Events Management: be
involved in the whole project management lifecycle of an event, from design to
- Play an active role in the
internal communication within the organization;
- Develop employer collaterals
related to different initiatives/projects (digital/print brochures, flyers,
posters and other promotional materials);
- Develop and implement digital
- Communicate effort and results to
HR Management and other stakeholders.