- 1-2 years of experience in external (preferably Big Four) or/and internal audit within multinational organizations;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking, other language skills are advantageous;
- High motivation and proactive professional approach with strong interpersonal skills to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company;
- Continuous improvement mindset and very good analytical and organizational skills, to handle projects and work under strict deadlines;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to travel internationally (around 50% of the time).
audits identifying weaknesses in the processes under review, document testing
and suggests corrective actions when applicable;
follow up audits to monitor management’s actions;
- Comply with
the audit methodology to ensure compliance with Internal Audit standards;
- Examines big
data sets (data analytics) in order to draw conclusion;
- Engage to
continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools,
techniques and performance standards.