Our client, a global company in Consumer, Healthcare & Well-being Electronics, is looking for a self-driven and experienced recruitment professional who will join the International Talent Acquisition Team.
Your role will be to develop a strategic relationship with the business and to attract the best talent for the company.
The company is looking for candidates with strong business acumen and judgment, external/internal market expertise and excellent operational capabilities to influence hiring decisions.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment projects;
- Development of the strategy for the assigned area - South Region;
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with internal stakeholders - senior management and board members;
- Provide excellent customer experience to all parties involved in the recruitment process - hiring managers, candidates and partners;
- Continuously improving recruitment efforts and create candidates pipelines;
- Maintain updated regarding labor market information, newest recruitment & selection practices and sourcing tools.
- University degree;
- Proven recruitment experience (minimum 5 years) in multinational companies and/or executive search consultancy;
- Project management skills;
- Broad experience in professional use of social media for approaching and attracting talented candidates;
- Strong customer focus and ability to develop excellent relations with all parties involved in the recruitment process;
- Excellent analytical skills, pragmatic approach and interest for continuous improvement;
- Fluency in English.
- Pathway to a rewarding career;
- Competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities;
- Possibility to evolve in other areas and to have a long-term career within the company.