Looking for sales passion, drive for results, experience
in pharmacy industry and people management.
- Based on the commercial strategy established for the Pharmacy and Hairdressing Channels, you will have to negotiate and persuade clients (pharmacies and hairdressings);
- Will establish special orders with exceptional forms of payment and possibility of returning merchandise.
- The commercial must also get the exhibitor located in the most appropriate position.
- Likewise, the candidate will have to make periodic visits to pharmacies
- Select the sales team in the number and the appropriate profile for these functions
- Supervise and support the commercial team and ensure that representatives and other sales personnel have a good knowledge of the product, have up-to-date sales documentation and can access samples of the products.
- Plan and organize the work of a sales team, within an agreed budget
- Set sales goals for the team and evaluate the achievements of commercial agents
- Define the sales objectives that each commercial must reach individually for the group.
- Design and present sales strategies and reports so that they can be analyzed by the company's management.
- Attend conferences on behalf of the company and supervise the sales staff at the company's stands at fairs and exhibitions.
- Prepare budgets and process orders.
- Resolve problems, complaints or queries that arise related to the team, as well as maintain good relationships with customers.
- Gestionarea intregului proces de productie, de la preluarea comenzilor pana la iesirea produselor finite
• Build deep trade customer understanding from real life customer perspective, trade issues and trends, working closely with Sales and Channel Marketing. Share and develop this understanding throughout the sales organization to support solution selling approach;
• Analyse and propose optimal Trade product-basket for the trade partners, annual trade activation plans and trade budget;
• Analyse and propose the annual Trade Activation plan in line with Country Channel, Category and overall business priorities;
• Implement Activations and Promotions (AVPs - activity value propositions) that help the customer;
• Work with Channel Marketing to develop selling materials dedicated to trade partners;
• Work with Channel Marketing in managing the external design house, event agency and supplier to ensure the smooth launch & implementation of trade activation plan and agreed free trade events;
• Drive free trade via digital by building and maintaining an accurate database and organizing demand –creation campaigns by use of digital tools.
Represents the Finance point of view towards our business leaders and supports
them in the decision making and performance management. Besides ensuring timely
and accurate reporting, the Financial Controller shall acquire a deep
understanding of our operations, obtain information about our market position and
combine them with a strong Finance acumen in order to continuously provide
answers to the evolving business needs.
Provide continuous support in terms of figures, analysis and business performance to the relevant business leader;
Drive the Business Planning and Forecasting process;
Drive regular cost and performance review on local level;
Pre-approve investment decisions and follow-up CAPEX spending;
Ensure regular and timely reporting towards local & Group management;
Coordinate with local and Group level stakeholders;
Contribute to Group level business reviews with presentations, figures and analysis;
Coordinate with other departments in order to continuously improve processes and data accuracy necessary to ensure the quality of the services delivered by Controlling.
In our planning department, you will be helping your colleagues with running Root Cause Analysis aiming at diminishing losses, errors and waste. You will be involved in supply activities via linkage with other colleagues as well as coordinating replenishment's between warehouses. Also, you will support process execution, owning data management and systems administration.
You will learn about:
- forecast accuracy, service level, obsoletes, stock levels, complexity reduction
- inventory, short-term forecast and risks analysis, service risks for the full short to the long-term horizon, slow movers, overstocks
- root causes, service losses, waste, errors
- improving the planning processes and planning capabilities
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and make your team the best.
- Following all the accounts under the direct supervision as per orders, products, special offers etc.;
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly and yearly targets;- Managing the relation with International Key Accounts;
- Securing that all forecasts, data reports, market analysis are delivered on a timely and accurately manner;
- Present, negotiate and close contracts;
- Organizing and supervising promotions.
and evaluate the implementation and execution of the brand plan (agreed at
quarterly level) for each brand allocated. Build and maintain an excellent
relation with trade marketing and sales teams.
Implement and execute (local and/or regional) the agreed marketing plan, to deliver the brand and category financial results
Manage brand’s strategy, identify opportunities and responding to consumers’ needs
Manage brand’s P&L
Analyse market development and trends
Understand the last available consumer studies and provide input regarding ways to improve brand KPIs
Prepare and gather data as required by the Category Manager, regional team or local board
Help coordinate the adaptation of all media materials
Input to the media briefing for responsible brands
Monitor, report and use the agreed brand budget on responsible brands
Help manage the advertising and consumer budgets allocated and make all the necessary inputs into the system according to the existent way of working