· Desfăşoară activitatea de promovare si vânzare de servicii de factoring prin intermediul platformei de telefonie;
· Promovează avantajele serviciilor către clienții persoane juridice;
· Crează o relație de lungă durată cu clienții.
· Menținerea și extinderea afacerii curente prin atingerea țintei bugetare;
· Analiza pieței, monitorizarea clienților existenți și creșterea profitabilității și performanței prin dezvoltarea de noi afaceri în regiunea alocată;
· Construirea unor parteneriate pe termen lung, furnizarea de consultanță tehnică și asistență clienților, precum și negocierea și încheierea contractelor. deținerea integrală a sarcinilor de gestionare și vânzări ale produselor dedicate acestui rol.
Prepare short and long term forecast at SKU level based on historical data and input from Sales, Supply team and Operations.
Assure high level of forecast accuracy to balance between zero wastes and high customer service level
Be the agent of change and help in forecast process development and improvement
Analyze the data, look for insights, fuel the TopLine team with growth generating ideas.
· Manage regulatory and public affairs activities in coordination with the instructions received;
· Manage with the CEO & Country Chairman the high-level representation and interests referring to the governmental and the central administration institutions through the representation and high rank advocacy organizations;
· Manage the affiliation to the professional associations and relevant institutions;
· Monitor the relevant legislative and regulatory developments with a potential impact and contributes to the implementation of the advocacy strategies by means of professional associations;
· Keep in touch with the public business agency in order to issue specialized press monitoring reports, to bundle the political decisions and issue reports at request;
· Provide to Group divisions the materials concerning the main legislative trends in Romania relevant for the business interests. Prepare regular as well as one-off political and regulatory reports on issues of Group and company interest;
· Monitor the relevant law for the strategic development in Romania and permanently report to Group’s departments or to Group Regulatory and Public Affairs;
· Develop and maintain a good understanding of business interests in order to identify the advocacy needs;
· Be the representative of the Regulatory and Public Affairs behalf or on behalf of Group companies in Romania when necessary, as clarified with the CEO & Country Chairman;
· Know and comply with the technical norms of labor protection and PSI and participates in the program of occupational medicine;
· Respect the company's terms, procedures and regulations. Comply with the internal regulations and the Company Code of Conduct, be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of internal information that has come to its knowledge.
Our client, a global company in Consumer, Healthcare & Well-being Electronics, is looking for a self-driven and experienced recruitment professional who will join the International Talent Acquisition Team.
Your role will be to develop a strategic relationship with the business and to attract the best talent for the company.
Looking for sales passion, drive for results, experience
in pharmacy industry and people management.
- Based on the commercial strategy established for the Pharmacy and Hairdressing Channels, you will have to negotiate and persuade clients (pharmacies and hairdressings);
- Will establish special orders with exceptional forms of payment and possibility of returning merchandise.
- The commercial must also get the exhibitor located in the most appropriate position.
- Likewise, the candidate will have to make periodic visits to pharmacies
- Select the sales team in the number and the appropriate profile for these functions
- Supervise and support the commercial team and ensure that representatives and other sales personnel have a good knowledge of the product, have up-to-date sales documentation and can access samples of the products.
- Plan and organize the work of a sales team, within an agreed budget
- Set sales goals for the team and evaluate the achievements of commercial agents
- Define the sales objectives that each commercial must reach individually for the group.
- Design and present sales strategies and reports so that they can be analyzed by the company's management.
- Attend conferences on behalf of the company and supervise the sales staff at the company's stands at fairs and exhibitions.
- Prepare budgets and process orders.
- Resolve problems, complaints or queries that arise related to the team, as well as maintain good relationships with customers.
- Gestionarea intregului proces de productie, de la preluarea comenzilor pana la iesirea produselor finite
• Build deep trade customer understanding from real life customer perspective, trade issues and trends, working closely with Sales and Channel Marketing. Share and develop this understanding throughout the sales organization to support solution selling approach;
• Analyse and propose optimal Trade product-basket for the trade partners, annual trade activation plans and trade budget;
• Analyse and propose the annual Trade Activation plan in line with Country Channel, Category and overall business priorities;
• Implement Activations and Promotions (AVPs - activity value propositions) that help the customer;
• Work with Channel Marketing to develop selling materials dedicated to trade partners;
• Work with Channel Marketing in managing the external design house, event agency and supplier to ensure the smooth launch & implementation of trade activation plan and agreed free trade events;
• Drive free trade via digital by building and maintaining an accurate database and organizing demand –creation campaigns by use of digital tools.