Your main responsibilities are
installing/maintaining all Network Infrastructure Applications. Also you’ll be
involved in developing and providing assistance or contributing directly in
developing automation/orchestration scripts to allow the teams to deliver
solutions via repeatable automated processes rather than manually.
Cautam, pentru clientul nostru, o
companie producatoare si distribuitoare de instrumente medicale, o persoana
care sa reprezinte compania, produsele si serviciile sale.
Identificarea nevoilor clientilor, vanzarea produselor companiei si gestionarea portofoliului de clienti in sudul Romaniei;
Mentinerea unei bune relatii profesionale cu liderii de opinie cheie / medicii cu specializari vizate: chirurgie generala, neurochirurgie, ortopedie, urologie, cardiovascular, ORL etc;
Requirements· Studii superioare, de preferat in domeniul Inginerie medicale / Aparatura medicala;
Development of card & vouchers
clients network within the assigned sales area
Monitoring of the card market in the sales territory
Overall minimization of the risk-costs and maximization of the profit margin in the sales territory
Cooperation with Risk Management
Achieving for the card & vouchers business in the allocated geographical area (West, Central RO), the functional planning requirements in view of the acquisitions and total revenue targets in accordance with the existing requirements and rules.
Managing and operationally supporting the important customers, providers and others service providers in accordance with the existing requirements and rules, if necessary, in vote with the superiors respectively with the concept center
Providing all data required by the Risk management with respect to customer estimation and the provision of necessary guarantees as an interface to the customer to the risk minimization and the prevention of bad debt losses.
Preparing all the data needed for the sale’s relevant projects (potential customers) in order to guarantee the reaching of the agreed targets. To notice and to propose possible marketing measures (. customers events) in accordance with the marketing and with the superiors as well as in accordance with the existing budget limits.
Supporting the implementation of an effective information’s system (is-/ potential customer, competitor) as basis for creating of the monthly customers areas and the expansion of a significant customers and sales data bank.
Offering data regarding market and competition analyses as well as collecting and summarizing information for the responsible area as basis for the own duties and for superior and concept center’s information, if necessary, to devise, to propose and to implement the reaction's measures.
Weekly, monthly sales & costs report to Cards Sales Manager
· The role requires very good understanding
of the business partners’ requirements, maintenance of continuous
communication, periodic feedback and involvement in business activity. The Tax
Coordinator is the primary contact for Business and Functional Departments and
for tax related topics
The role is responsible for executing orders for analytical systems, with chemical and process applications like CEMS (continuous emissions monitoring systems), ammonia fertilizers, gas processing (natural gas, LNG), water and steam analysis, waste water treatment.
- Understand customer applications and processes (refining, ethylene, LNG, power plant, chemical, petrochemical, fertilizer, hydrogen production applications);
- Review and summarize customer specifications to design technical solution for the specific customer application;
- Responsibility for fulfillment of contract, customer requirements, delivery on time, project cost, profit;
- Participate in project kick-off meetings for determining all engineering deliverables
- Execute complex projects (300.000-1.000.000 euro or above): o Create the P&IDs, general arrangement drawings and main bill of materials (BOM) for the system (sample handling system and enclosure);
o Create the electrical single line diagram (electrical diagram of the system, setup of the communication system);
o Provide technical specifications for selecting the right analyzer and instrumentation (Emerson or buyout components);
o Gather project documentation and certification requirements
- Coordinate system integration, procurement / inventory for the whole project in collaboration with other departments (procurement, finance, administrative, production, testing).
- Provide technical documents for production and final customer documentation.
- Coordinate checkout and factory acceptance test together with the customer.
- Assist service department with life cycle activities.
- Întocmirea documentelor necesare la începerea/modificarea/
încetarea contractelor individuale de muncă în conformitate cu Codul Muncii;
- Menținerea în baza de date a tuturor documentelor angajaților;
- Coordonarea procesului de plată incluzând colectarea, procesarea și verificarea datelor salariale;
Studii medii (studiile superioare reprezintă un avantaj);
Experiența în interacțiunea cu clienții reprezintă un avantaj;
Bune cunoștințe de operare PC – pachetul MS Office;
Abilități de comunicare și negociere.
looking for 2 fresh graduates of technical studies (Petroleum Technology and Petrochemistry,
Economical Engineering etc.) who would like to join an intensive management
trainee program (the program is paid).
The management trainee program will last 18 months and you will have the chance to acknowledge the activity of 3 departments and you will be able to learn and focus on the main company’s procedures.
Also, there will be a Mentoring & Buddy system, to ensure an easy integration to each department where you will carry out functional tasks and every 6 months you will have a test in order to check the knowledge you have acquired.
- Hands on practical learning;
- Mentoring & Buddy system (for enhancing a dedicated experience);
- Wide networking opportunities across different business units;
- Exposure to senior leaders within an international environment;
- Knowledge sharing and business exposure.
Understand in full the Procure to Pay process as you will be responsible for both Account Payable query management process and Transactional Procurement support;